08 Nights / 09 Days
Jodhpur – Rohetgarh – Chhatra Sagar – Narlai – Kumbhalgarh – Bhainsrorgarh – Shahpura Bagh – Chittorgarh – Udaipur
Detailed ItineraryDay 01: Jodhpur
Our Company chauffeur or executive meet you at Jodhpur Hotel or Airport for your warm welcome after drive for Jodhpur local sightseeing with English speaking guide visit here Mehrangarh fort, Umaid Bhawan Measum, Jaswant Thada and Mandore Garden.
Mehrangarh Fort: Mehrangarh Fort, located in Jodhpur, Is rajasthan one of the largest forts in India. Built around 1460 by Rao Jodha, the fort is situated 410 feet above the city and is enclosed by imposing thick walls.
Umaid Bahwan Palace Museum: Recently the ruling family of Jodhpur has converted a part of the gigantic Umaid Bhawan Palace as a Palace Museum.
Jaswant Thada: The Jaswant Thada is a cenotaph located in Jodhpur, in the Indian state of Rajasthan. It was built by Maharaja Sardar Singh of Jodhpur State in 1899 in memory of his father, Maharaja Jaswant Singh II.
Mandore Garden: Scenic, landscaped grounds featuring tomblike monuments, a temple, statues & the ruins of Mandore.
In evening enjoy shopping area and some street food area. Overnight stay at Jodhpur Hotel
Day 02: Rohetgarh
In morning breakfast check out your hotel for drive Rohetgarh.
Rohetgarh is located at Rohet, dist. Pali off Jodhpur. It is now a heritage hotel but has remained a family home, where the members of the erstwhile ruling family welcome you personally as their honored guest
Reasons To Visit
- Celebrated experiential heritage getaway located at Rohet
- Elegantly appointed AC rooms have their own individual character and furnishings.
- 34 AC Rooms attached bathrooms and modern amenities
- Drawing room has ornately carved wooden ceiling, traditional lamps and old photographs
- F&B areas include buffet and alacarte restaurant
- Recreational facilities include swimming pool, health club, croquet, traditional massages,
- Four pavilions at each corner where musicians perform in the evenings as dinner is served by the poolside over folk dance performances
- Activities include village safari, horse riding, an extensive one to five-day horse safari programmes picnics in the countryside, one day camel safari through neighboring villages with picnic lunch, a two day cooking workshop on traditional cuisines, including a visit to the spice market and cooking demonstrations by selected local chefs
- Other facilities include currency exchange, doctor on call and laundry
- Recommended for all experiential travelers and inbound travelers for a taste of real India and rural Rajasthan.
Day 03: Chatra Sagar
After breakfast drive for Chhatra Sagar. Chhatra Sagar is located in Pali district on the Jaipur-Jodhpur highway, Rajasthan at a distance of 95 kms from Ajmer and 110 kms from Jodhpur.
Reasons To Visit
- An experiential private getaway in Nimaj overlooking reservoir
- The campsite situated on the dam, offers breathtaking views of the sunrise, sunset and the aravalli ranges on the horizon
- Camp is renowned for its exclusivity and experience it offers
- Tents with attached bath with hot and cold water private sit out overlooking the lake
- Indian and traditional Rajasthani meals cooked with farm fresh vegetables in the family kitchen
- The camp organises farm and village visits and conducts bird watching tours
- Recommended for Inbound travellers for stopover on the Old Jaipur – Udaipur Route
Day 04: Narlai
After breakfast check out hotel and after drive for Narlai Village.
Rawla Narlai located midway between Jodhpur and Udaipur is an ancient dwelling, at the foot of Arvavalli hills, dotted with caves and temples.
Reasons To Visit
- Experiential heritage getaway at Narlai
- One of the celebrated stopover retreats on the Jodhpur-Udaipur route for inbound travellers.
- Surrounded by Aravalli hills, it was the abode of Maharaj and Rani Swaroop Singh
- Situated at the foot of a hill, dotted with caves and temples
- Rooms and luxury tents with heritage character and modern bathrooms
- Traditional Rajasthani meals served in the evening over Rajasthani dance performance
- Recreation option includes a swimming pool
- Jeep safari organised into nearby forests where Deer, Leopards and Chitals can be spotted
- During winter, traditional dance performances are held
- Recommended for Inbound travellers and all experiential travellers looking at authentic Rajasthani hospitality while enjoying comforts of a modern hotel.
Day 05: Kumbhalgarh
After breakfast drive to Kumbhalgarh. Check inn your hotel and after visit Kumbhalgarh fort and Sanctuary and in evening enjoy Sounds and light show at Kumbhalgarh fort.
Kumbhalgarh Wildlife Sanctuary: Broadening across the Aravalli Range, Kumbhalgarh sanctuary covers parts of Rajsamand, Udaipur and Pali districts. The sanctuary makes home to many endangered species of wild-life. The sanctuary provides natural abode to many creatures like Wolf, Leopards, Sloth bear, Hyena, jackal, Jungle cat, Sambhar, Nilgai, Chausingha (the four horned antelope), Chinkara and Hare. In fact, Kumbhalgarh is the only sanctuary of Rajasthan, where you can trace wolf engaged in its activities.
Kumbhalgarh Sounds and Light show: Elegantly nestled atop the craggy hills of Aravalli, the beautiful Kumbhalgarh fort plays host to one of Rajasthan's most brilliant light and sound shows. The evenings here are brought to life with this spectacle of lights and sounds, which narrate the secret history hidden behind the stone façade of this majestic fort.
The locals here claim its wall to be the second largest in the world, after the Great Wall of China. However, the only way to validate this statement is to make your way here, ideally around 6:45 PM, and see for yourself, while enjoying the beautiful spectacle.
Leisure evening take rest. Overnight stay at Kumbhalgarh Hotel.
Day 06: Bhainsrogarh
After morning breakfast drive for Bhainsrogarh fort. Bhainsrorgarh is an inviolable fort, occupy from at least the 2nd century BC. It is dramatically situate between two rivers, the Chambal and Bamani. It had passed through the hands of several clans before becoming the seat of a premier noble of Mewar, the large region around Udaipur and Princely State of the Sisodia clan. It contains five tanks, temples to Devi Bhim Chauri, Shiva, and Ganesh and a palace that is for rent.
Check inn your hotel. Overnight stay at Bhainsrogahr Hotel.
Day 07: Bhainsrogarh
After breakfast enjoy sightseeing of around Bhainsrogarh fort. Bhainsrorgarh is an explorer's haven. Excursions to Bundi Fort, rowing out to the river island for a picnic lunch, hikes to the 9th century Badoli temples are some of the popular activities. Of course one can be equally content sun bathing in the immense lawns of the fort or tucked under the Jharoka of your suite with the river, a sublime vision at touching distance.
Here you can join River Cruise, Sunset Safari, Angling and Hingalajgarh Fort And Mukundara Hills National Park.
River Cruise: Boating in the river in a comfortable country boat for about 1.15 Hours. Usually this one is enjoyed early morning or in the evenings when there is more bird activity. Muggers (Crocodiles) can also be seen basking in the sun on the shores/ the island or popping their heads out from the water while you are boating in the Chambal River.
Angling: Slant can be done in Chambal River, where you can hook the popular Mahseer Fish or the Silund which also is a fierce fighter once hooked.
Hingalajgarh Fort And Mukundara Hills National Park: The approach to this fort is through the forest which makes the drive highly pleasurable. On the way you can spot Chinkaras and Blue Bulls or if lucky you could also sight a sloth bear or a Leopard. Duration: A days excursion. The guest leave after breakfast and return back by 1600 Hrs.
Game drive in the Mukundara Hills National Park. Though there are less chances of spotting many wild animals but the drive is very scenic and there are a lot of birds. It is unique from other game reserves as you can walk also and you do not get to see any other tourist vehicles unlike all the other parks.
Sunset Safari: Jeep drive to the tribal villages: Bhainsrorgarh's proximity to the Chambal River has resulted in a picturesque landscape dotted with small villages. A ride through the country side in an open four-by-four takes you through farms of wheat and mustard, typical villages under local governance and a tribal village which continue to live without electricity. The drive that takes you over half an hour from the fort finally ends near the village of Balapura that rests by the edge of a reservoir. Ideally timed before sunset, tea and biscuits are organized for guests while they take in the beauty and tranquility of a sunset in the country side - birds settling down to the day's end, stealthy jungle cats getting ready for their nocturnal prowls, village sounds of temple bells and the hustle of evening chores.
Overnight stay at Hotel.
Day 08: Shahpura Bagh
Shahpura Bagh is an experiential heritage getaway in Rajasthan surrounded with Lakes offering a rural backdrop
Reasons To Visit
- Experiential heritage retreat located near Bhilwara off Chittorgarh – Ajmer route
- Built in the 16th century, spread over 30 acres, was once a summer residence of Shahpura royal family
- The entire area is surounded by lakes, geenery and is pretty much unlike the Rajasthan that one expects.
- 06 elegantly appointed Royal Suites and 04 Deluxe Rooms with en-suite bathrooms
- The two larger suites measure 670 sq ft with high ceilings (height 24 ft.)
- All rooms have world space radios, coffee and tea makers, hair dryers, herbal toiletries, well stocked refrigerators, electronic safes
- Serves authentic home cooked Rajasthani specialties prepared over fire, and home-cooked Continental and traditional Indian meals as well, tandoori cuisine
- Recreational facilities include a heated infinity swimming pool with relaxation area
- Has extensive landscaping around both the residences and the swimming pool for relaxation and privacy
- Activities offered include visit to the local craft center, visit ancient temple, fishing and boating on the lakes, birding in the wetlands around the area, cooking lessons
- Recommended for exclusive heritage getaways for experiential travelers and stopovers for any inbound itinerary on the route
Day 09: Udaipur Drop
Early morning take breakfast and check out your hotel for catch flight for your own country from Udaipur airport.
IBCC Tour Packages
- Jaipur Sightseeing Tour
- Balloon Safari Jaipur
- Elephant Activities at Jaipur
- Jaipur Samode Day Trip
- Jaipur Abhaneri Day Trip
- Jaipur Ranthambore Day Trip
- Jaipur Pushkar Day Trip
- Jaipur Bhangarh Day Trip
- Jaipur Sambhar Day Trip
- Jaipur Bagru Day Tour
- Udaipur Sightseeing Trip
- Udaipur Kumbhalgarh Day Trip
- Udaipur Ranakpur Day Trip
- Jaisalmer Same Day Tour
- Jodhpur Bishnoi Village Day Tour
- Golden Triangle with Rishikesh
- Golden Triangle with Goa
- Golden Triangle with Mumbai
- Golden Triangle with Pushkar
- Golden Triangle with Gwalior
- Golden Triangle Tour
- Golden Triangle with Udaipur
- Golden Triangle Spiritual Tour
- Golden Triangle with Corbett
- Golden Triangle with Amritsar
- Golden Triangle with Alleppey
- Golden Triangle with Munnar
- Golden Triangle with Cochin
- Majestic Tour of Rajasthan
- Exotic Tour of Rajasthan
- Heritage & Wildlife Tour
- Sand Dunes & Castle Trip
- Rajasthan Desert Classic Tour
- Off-Track Rajasthan Tour
- Tour Around Udaipur
- Royal Tour of Mewar
- Pride of Rajasthan Tour
- The Pride of Mewar
- Legacy of Rajasthan
- Royal Rajasthan Tour
- Desert Triangle Tour
- Taj with Wildlife
- Jaipur Pushkar Udaipur Tour